Whether it’s a password or a PIN to your accounts, it is important that you protect these important data.
Here are some ways that you can protect your password:
- Do not write down your passwords. Memorize them.
- Do not share your passwords to anybody. In instances when you need to share your password (like you shared your password to blog designers who needed access to your site), make sure that you change them immediately.
- Do not use the same passwords to all your accounts. If you maintain multiple accounts, make sure that you have different passwords for those accounts.
- Avoid logging in from public computers. If you use public internet cafe, be sure that it’s secure that you uncheck any options to remember the password.
- Frequently change your passwords.
- As with number 4, do not allow your password to be remembered by the browser plug-in or other utilities.