This post brought to you by Kia Rio. All opinions are 100% mine.
Would you like to embark on an adventure in the search for the your favorite Hollywood celebrity aboard the Kia Rio?
Recently, Kia has sent two pairs of best friends on the Zip and Dash to Los Angeles geocache challenge in the 2012 Kia Rio 5-door in search for Christina Milian.
Among the places that they visited while they were on the adventure are the following:
- Griffith Park Merry-Go-Round – a historic landmark in L.A that has been running since 1937, and is a place where Walt Disney brought his children before building Disneyland.
- Amoeba Records – one of the most popular historic music stores in Los Angeles. Visitors can find rare vinyl, CDs, tapes and music memorabilia, and even catch a live show.
- Rodeo Drive – One of the most expensive and swanky shopping destinations in Beverly Hills.
- Pink’s Hot Dogs – An L.A. favorite serving hot dogs named after Hollywood celebrities.
- Roosevelt Hotel – Smack dab in the middle of Hollywood Blvd and home to both history and the best parties in L.A.
Both teams utilized the Kia Rio’s awesome features from the latest Bluetooth system, rear camera display, and navigation to its innovative USB input jack – and became starstruck by more than just Christina herself. Other standard features of this Kia Rio (as laid out on the Rio Explorer Page) are the trip computer, heated rear glass with timer, and the steering wheel mounted audio and cruise control buttons. Plus, there's also this Kia UVO Technology which is powered by Microsoft that allows you to personalize your driving experience using the sound of your voice.
Anyway, why don't you check out this video to see what I mean. Feel free to comment with your thoughts on the comments section too!